What am I? Who am I? Where am I?

My photo
ART is a powerful LANGUAGE. It communicates to everyone and anyone. It has the ability to depict personal emotions as well as concerns unknown to anyone in the most truthful manner but yet on the other hand, not being literal which therefore allow the audiences to perceive it in accordance to their knowledge. The face has always been an interesting form to me as everyone has got his/her own face. Often, the face shows the history and background of oneself. To put up a front, to disguise, to apply make up are examples of self concealed. One will recognised the smiling face of a man constantly throughout my artworks. Some wonders if the smile is a reflection of complete joy, in a state of total denial or maybe to disguise anxiety. Perhaps it is a reflection of total pleasure or yet it might just be the laugh of an idiot. By restricting my style, I self imposed limits, allowing communication to audiences on a wide subject.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Been lazing around, slacking around, wasting the time away.
The clock just keep ticking away. . . .
Every Seconds, every minutes. . .




Mel is cranky! ! !

Mel is bored ! ! !

Mel is filled with "sianz-ness" ! ! !






Am still counting the days, till the time when i am back home~
171109 18:30hrs Changi Airport, Singapore



-End-of-Post-

No comments:

Post a Comment